BUTLER CITY HUNTING & FISHING CLUB
PISTOL RANGE RULES
1. The use of drugs and alcohol when on or using any range is strictly prohibited.
2. Handguns only.
3. Paper targets only.
4. No armor piercing or tracer type ammo permitted.
5. All shots to be fired so projectile hits the backstop.
6. All actions or cylinders must be opened and magazines removed when anyone is down range.
7. Do not handle firearms when anyone is down range.
8. Clean up all brass and any trash or paper from range when finished shooting.
9. No bottles (glass or plastic), cans or metal type targets permitted.
(ONLY ORGANIZED LEAGUE SHOOTS MAY USE TARGETS OTHER THAN PAPER UPON APPROVAL FROM BOARD OF OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS)
10. Do not shoot or otherwise destroy club property.
11. Shooting times are posted at ranges.
12. When range is closed a sign will be posted.
13. Make sure the red flag is raised when using range.
14. Maximum ammo capacity is 9 rounds in magazine and one round in chamber for a total of ten.
15. Eye and ear protection must be used at all times and provided by shooter.
**ANY PERSON BREAKING THE RANGE RULES WILL BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION **