1.The Butler City Hunting and Fishing Club, its Officers and Directors will not be held responsible for any injuries to any member or guest or damage to their property while hunting, fishing, or trapping on Club property.
Members are responsible for any guest they bring on Club property. These include making the guest aware of and adhere to all Club rules and regulations.
2. Individuals fishing must possess a current Pennsylvania fishing license to fish on club properties.
3. Individuals must be a current member of the Butler City Hunting and Fishing Club or a guest of a member that is present.
4. All Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission rules and regulations are to be followed.
5. No fishing from breast of dams.
6. No boats, swimming, or wading. (Wading is permitted only when trapping.)
7. No ice fishing
8. On Trap League nights (every Monday and every other Wednesday evening), or any special shoots, there is no fishing permitted in the upper lake below the lower Club building.
At all other times, individuals planning to fish must first check the trap range for shooters and individuals planning to shoot trap must first check for individuals fishing. (TRAP SHOOTING HAS PRIORITY)
THE TRAP LEAGUE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SETTING OUT A SIGN WHEN CLOSED FOR SHOOTING AS WELL AS CHECKING THE LAKE FOR SAFETY.