1. The Butler City Hunting and Fishing Club, its Officers and Directors will not be held responsible for any injuries to any member or guest or damage to their property while hunting, fishing, or trapping on Club property.
Members are responsible for any guest they bring on Club property. This includes making the guest aware of and adhere to all Club rules and regulations.
2. Must have all required current Pennsylvania hunting and trapping licenses.
3. Must obey all Pennsylvania Game Commission laws, rules, and regulations.
(a) You are permitted to hunt or shoot within the Club safety zones.
1. DO NOT shoot from any roads or parking areas.
2. DO NOT hunt from any buildings or range shelters.
3. DO NOT shoot towards any buildings or shelters.
HUNTERS AND TRAPPERS MUST OBEY ALL SAFETY ZONE REGULATIONS CONCERNING ALL ADJOINING PROPERTIES.
4. When the ranges are closed (The first day and the two (2) Saturdays of Deer Season) you are permitted to hunt on the ranges, but NOT from the shelters.
5. Any time the Club facilities are closed for special events, hunting and fishing will not be permitted.
1. Trapping is permitted on Club property including the lakes and ponds.
2. ALL Pennsylvania Game Commission rules and regulations apply.
NOTE: When trapping on Club property, safety zones of adjoining property must be respected. If planning to trap in or near the lower lake, you will need permission from the adjoining property owners.
3. While trapping, you may wade in the lakes, but only to set or check your traps.